About this Product
Prop-O-Gator is a plant food for roots. It is an all in one root stimulator and fertilizing agent which means it is a stand alone product for your cuttings and clones. Vigorous root growth is of vital importance in the beginning stages of plant growth in order to prepare the plant for transplanting or planting out. Prop-O-Gator is the perfect product to make this happen. It stimulates rooting while feeding the plant at the same time! It is beneficial to continue using Prop-O-Gator on your plants until you are ready to start a fertilizing program.
- Prop-O-Gator is an all in one root stimulator and fertilizer (most root simulators on the market require a fertilizer).
- Can be used in all situations and on all grow media, ideal for pretreating pots before transplanting.
- It is low in nitrogen to help keep plants short and compact until transplanting and the commencement of a feeding schedule. It is extremely easy to use and delivers consistently great results time after time.
General Hydroponics: Rapid Start, Bio Root
Botanicare: Power Clone, Rhizo Blast
Apply to reservoir at a rate of 5.0mL per Litre
For Pre-rooted or post rooted cuttings. Mix at 2.0mL per Litre
Use until feeding schedule starts. Mix at 5.0mL per Litre
Soak cubes or pots before roots are established. Mix 5.0mL per Litre
OUR FEED SCHEDULES
FUTURE HARVEST 8 WEEK FEED SCHEDULE: SOIL/COCO (VIEW PDF)
FUTURE HARVEST 8 WEEK FEED SCHEDULE: HYDRO (VIEW PDF)
CLICK HERE FOR OUR NUTRIENT CALCULATOR
SAFETY DATA SHEET (SDS)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Ask a Question
- So I can take my cuttings and put them in my cloning machine and add prop-o-gator to the water, ph the water and wait for the roots to grow?
Yes, Prop-O-Gator can be used on clones / cuttings by itself!
Here is our recommended feed schedule for seedlings and clones:
• Once the seedling sprouts its first set of leaves, feed 1/4 strength Prop-O-Gator and Super B+.
• Once the seedling sprouts its second set of leaves, feed 1/2 strength Prop-O-Gator and Super B+, and introduce 1/4 strength base nutrients.
• Once your plant is about a foot tall, you can start a full strength feeding of WEEK 1 on our Vegetative Schedule (link in bio).
- How can you use this product with rooting clones?
You can use this product with rooting clones, just simply add it in your waterings.
It can be used with any medium and is best used during the start of veg and for stimulating root development in clones
- As nutrient and water are absorbed does reservoir get topped up with full strength solution or is it modified due to salinity levels?
If you keep topping up with full strength solution, eventually your reservoir will reach dangerous levels in nutrients. A popular method would be to wait until the reservoir reaches 50%, then top off with either pH balanced water or a very light nutrient solution, wait until the reservoir reaches near the bottom (top of the mixing pump) then dump it out and make a fresh batch at full strength.